I added a 20m dipole to the loft fan dipole today, and fixed the leg of the 6m wire that pulled out of its crimp eyelet. I have yet to cut the coax and insert a coupler so I can use the VNA, so I installed it and hoped. The VNA gave it a SWR of just over 3 and the FT450D tuner is happy at that. But the band is absolutely dead!
4m 14MHz 21MHz 50MHz 70MHz 144MHz Aerials Audio Band conditions CB Cloud Cookies CV D-Star Digital EchoLink Encryption Facebook FT8 GDPR HF ID cards Intermediate licence ISS IT JT9 JT65 Meteors Network radio Phones Photo ID Privacy QO100 QRM QSL Rallies reCaptcha RFI Rigs Smartphones Space weather SSTV Valves Web Web content